Have a favorite certified low-carb delicious recipe? Please share it with my readers! I would love to showcase your work!
There are just a few guidelines:
- It should be a recipe you absolutely love!
- I would love to have your story to go along with it. It can be simple recipe although it has to be uniquely yours rounded out so it’s an interesting read for our guests on the blog.
- Written in English.
- Include at least one photo (630 x 420 pixels minimum) for the top image. This image will be edited to include a branded SkinnyOnLowCarb banner and will be shared via social media.
- Feel free to include as many other photos in different sizes as necessary to illustrate your recipe. Resize any extra large pictures to no more than 800 pixels wide. If you don’t know how to do that don’t worry, I will do it during final-editing.
- Must be your own recipe, and your own photos. No recipes copied from magazines or websites allowed, as that is a copyright violation!
- I’m not going to edit for grammar or splling, just sayin…
- No affiliate links allowed. You may include links to resources or your website if they benefit the reader (a resource, or explanation for example). If you have a website, also include a link to that in your signature.
- No spam!
START by filling in your full name as you’d like it to appear in the post and your recipe, an email address you check regularly and your website URL if applicable. Then just tap on “Continue” to get started submitting your recipe!
Not sure if you are ready to submit that favorite low-carb recipe? This GREAT book, available in e-book or 368-page paperback, will help! “Will Write for Food: The Complete Guide to Writing Cookbooks, Blogs, Reviews, Memoir, and More” by Dianne Jacob is a great resource; including the full chapter of how-tos.
Always consult your healthcare professional if you are currently taking medication, pregnant, trying to get pregnant, nursing, or if you have any other health condition before taking any products mentioned or applying any information contained herein.