It’s super simple to set up your MyFitnessPal account so it will track net carbs on your Google Chrome or Firefox browsers! Let’s see just how simple it is to do!
It’s super EASY to set up your MyFitnessPal on your computer so it automatically calculates net carbs for you! You’ll find all the links needed outlined on m…
See how EASY? Here’s a list of the simple steps, and the links you’ll need for either Google Chrome OR Firefox, it works for both!
- Sign up for a MyFitnessPal account and log in.
- Click on “Goals” and set up the percentages as indicated in the video. Click on Save Changes.
- Click on “Settings” and then click on “Diary Settings” located smack in the middle of the list. Be sure that the “Nutrients Tracked” include at least Carbohydrates and Fiber. If you change any of those be sure to click on “Save Changes” before exiting that page.
- While in Chrome you are now going to click on this link: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tampermonkey/dhdgffkkebhmkfjojejmpbldmpobfkfo and allow the browser to add the Tampermonkey extension by clicking on “ADD to CHROME.”
- OR if you are a fan of Firefox you will now install the Greasemonkey add-on using this link: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/greasemonkey while in that browser.
- Once you have installed either Tampermonkey or Greasemonkey you will then click on this link: https://github.com/Surye/mfp-keto-userscript/raw/master/mfpketo.user.js and simply click on INSTALL. Restart Firefox and you are set to go!
That’s ALL there is to it! Your MyFitnessPal account will now calculate net carbs (total carbs minus fiber – watch the end of the video to see how to work around that so you subtract sugar alcohols if you deduct them) any time you are on this computer and using this browser!
Unfortunately it will not show up in their app. Also be aware that you will have to set up this “hack” on each individual PC. If you use a laptop in addition to your desktop computer don’t expect it to just show up… it’s not part of the MyFitnessPal website, it is an addon you are installing to your browser on that particular computer… so set it up now on each computer so you’re ready to go when you want to add to your food diary!
In the meantime, I would love to hear from you! Do you have questions? Would you like to see more videos? What topics would you like to see them on? I am more than happy to help! I am also always, as I said in the video, always in and out of our Low Carb Challenge Facebook group, so join and dive right in! We have thousands of great members from literally across the globe always ready to help!
Leave your comment below letting me know what you would like to see… and please if you found this helpful please give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends!
Ciao for now!
Always consult your healthcare professional if you are currently taking medication, pregnant, trying to get pregnant, nursing, or if you have any other health condition before taking any products mentioned or applying any information contained herein.