You know sometimes my hubby and I like to have breakfast for dinner. Last night we had cream cheese waffles after Sharon, a member of our Facebook group, shared a picture of the ones she made! They looked so delicious I just had to make them! You aren’t going to believe how easy they are! You’re going to want to whip up a batch or two for your own family!
- 6 ounces softened cream cheese (12 TBSP)
- 6 eggs
- 2 packets Stevia
- Preheat waffle maker.
- Whip all ingredients together with a hand mixer.
- Pour into measuring cup for easy pouring.
- Pour ⅓ to ½ the mixture (depending on the size of your iron) into your waffle maker.
- Bake until sizzling stops or as indicated on your iron as ready.
- Serve immediately with lots of butter and sugar-free Mrs. Butterworth's syrup
- Add a small amount of bacon bits to the inside portion of the waffle batter before closing lid.
These waffles, made as either regular or Belgian waffles, depending on the waffle iron you have, are so easy to make you won’t hesitate to make them often! You don’t have to worry about having CarbQuik or any other flour in the house!
If you really want that type of waffle you can find lots of waffle recipes in my previous roundup but I guarantee you even the pickiest kids love these especially when made up as Mickey Mouse, Minnie or Olaf… straight out of Frozen!
That’s all the skinny on certified low-carb delicious cream cheese waffles! If you found this useful, helpful or entertaining please give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends! In the meantime, ciao for now!
*articles may contain affiliate links to help feed my blogging habit and family*
Always consult your healthcare professional if you are currently taking medication, pregnant, trying to get pregnant, nursing, or if you have any other health condition before taking any products mentioned or applying any information contained herein.