What better way to savor a moment or a lifetime than with chocolate? Now you can make your own and have a bite or two without guilt…because this is low-carb chocolate bark!
- Melt and mix all ingredients together well.
- Place a large piece of parchment paper on a flat dish approximately 10 to 12" in diameter or whatever will fit in your freezer while remaining flat.
- Pour chocolate mixture into the center of your parchment paper.
- Spread out into circle or whatever shape fits your plate keeping in mind that this determines how thick your bark will be.
- Place in freezer until firm.
- Remove and break bark into serving size pieces.
- Store in freezer or refrigerator as it softens quickly at room temperature.
I made my batch with all-natural peanut butter because it is what I had in the house. If I had crunchy peanut butter here I would have used that! Note that I allowed 6 net carbs for the 2 tablespoons as that is average. Be sure to check your nutritional label for your brand. I decided to try sugar-free caramel syrup in mine and it is really yummy! Everyone that has tried it loves it!
This is a VERY versatile recipe and can be easily modified to suit your tastes. By switching out the peanut butter for nutella or other nut butters and subbing in various sugar-free syrups you can easily change the flavor! You can add in chopped nuts, finely diced raisins or unsweetened coconut! Just remember to adjust the carb count when you do. This whole made-to-recipe batch is only a total of 10 net carbs!
Will you make it to recipe or will you experiment? What flavors do you love? Share it with your comment below so that we can all get more ideas! Thanks in advance and ciao for now!
*articles may contain affiliate links to help feed my blogging habit and family*
Always consult your healthcare professional if you are currently taking medication, pregnant, trying to get pregnant, nursing, or if you have any other health condition before taking any products mentioned or applying any information contained herein.