...so you can set it and forget it!
This is one of my favorite slow cookers! It is the ORIGINAL Crockpot brand! If anyone got it right, they did! This one is large, programmable and I really love that the lid clamps on for traveling! So when I take a big pot of anything to a picnic, party to our kids’ houses for an meal I don’t have to worry about it spilling in the car!
36. Hawaiian Kalua Pig
- Large Pork Roast; pork butt or other cut that isn't really lean. You want a cut that will fall apart when cooked.
- 2 TBSP Liquid Smoke
- 2 TBSP Kosher Salt
- Place pork roast in large slow cooker.
- Pour salt and smoke over the top of the roast.
- Cover and cook on low 16 to 18 hours or until all the liquid leaches out and is reabsorbed by the pork.
- Pull apart with two forks.
- Serve with a variety of low-carb BBQ sauces (although I love it all by itself) and a nice broccoli side salad.
There you have it! Not one, not two, but three dozen of the best published low-carb slow cooker crockpot recipes you’ll find right now! Did I grab one you are fond of or do you know of another? Feel free to leave a link in your comment below and if you felt this was interesting or helpful please share it with your friends!
In the meantime, ciao for now!
*articles may contain affiliate links to help feed my blogging habit and family*
Always consult your healthcare professional if you are currently taking medication, pregnant, trying to get pregnant, nursing, or if you have any other health condition before taking any products mentioned or applying any information contained herein.